WELCOMEHelping Spread The Message of Substance Abuse Prevention!
Beyond The Bell is proud to have local partners in the community to help support our goal to educate our youth in the prevention of substance abuse. Learn more about these amazing organizations and programs.
Law enforcement agencies in each of our communities help support our goals and strategies to educate our youth in the prevention of substance abuse.
MADD has partnered with Beyond The Bell in providing underage drinking prevention programming and data collection. MADD has been a strategic partner with Beyond The Bell since the inception of the coalition.
The mission of CAUSE is to form an alliance of individuals and organizations seriously committed to the healthy growth of our communities. By being actively involved, we seek to identify and/or provide necessary resources and programs aimed at the advancement of families and the enrichment of communities.
Pat Baccus, airing on Future Movement Radio 1420 AM WATB and 1430AM WGFS 1pm-6pm Monday – Friday and 10am-1pm Saturday. Pat Baccus and Beyond The Bell’s partnership has been very positive in getting the word out to the community that Beyond The Bell and DC Promise are here to stay. Pat Baccus is located in DeKalb and Rockdale.
Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Disabilities—DBHDD has been an important partner in funding Beyond The Bell and building the DC Promise Coalition. Beyond The Bell first received funding for the now finished SPFSIG grant back in 2009 and is currently funded under the ASAPP (Alcohol Substance Abuse Prevention Project) grant, both of which utilize the Strategic Prevention Framework.
The Champion Newspaper is the Legal Organ of DeKalb County. Reaching 20,000 readers a week in DeKalb County, Beyond The Bell and The Champion partner to reach the local county to inform residents of regular happenings and to deliver the most up to date information about what is happening in regards to underage drinking in the community.
- Thomaston Housing Authority, Thomaston, GA
- Upson County Family Connection, Thomaston, GA
- The School Kids Club, Lithonia, GA
- The Conyers Housing Authority, Conyers, GA
- Conyers First United Methodist Church, Conyers, GA
- DeKalb County Law Enforcement Agency
- Callen Boys and Girls Club, Savannah, GA
- Thomaston-Upson Chamber of Commerce
- The Pie Hometown Pizzeria of Thomaston, GA
- DeKalb County Juvenile Court, DeKalb County, GA
- Rockdale County Sheriff Office, Rockdale County, GA
- Stonecrest Schools Foundation, Lithonia, GA
- About Conyers Magazine, Rockdale County, GA
- Rockdale Drug Free Coalition, Conyers, GA
- Training Institute for Responsible Vendors Inc., Atlanta, GA
- A.C. & Associates, Macon, GA
- CADCA (Community Anti-Drug Coalition of America)
- Allied DUI School, Savannah, GA
- Conyers-Rockdale Chamber of Commerce, Conyers, GA
- Rockdale Prevent Child Abuse, Conyers, GA
- Thomaston-Upson Civic Center
- Second Chance Pursuit, Rockdale County, GA
- Flat Rock Elementary School, DeKalb County, GA
- Salem Middle School, DeKalb County, GA
- Alcovy Media, Rockdale County, GA
- Eagles Ministries, Rockdale County, GA